Please Refresh page to see latest
2015 Spring League Application Available on
Soccer Page (Not PSC)
Click here: 2015 Outdoor Cup Application for Eastern Pennsylvania Youth
Click to view this email in a browser
Register Now for Intermediate Clinics
training counts towards 2016
This is a reminder to all referees to
register for an Intermediate Clinic if
you have not already. Walk-ins are not
allowed and Eastern Pa is no longer
accepting testing from other states.
1/31/15 @ Twin
Valley High School, Elverson PA
2/01/15 @ Crowne Plaza, King of
2/07/15 @ Holiday Inn Conference
Center, Allentown PA
2/08/15 @ Dickinson College, Carlisle
5/31/15 @ Twin
Valley High School, Elverson PA
10/31/15 @ Geisinger Medical Center,
11/01/15 @ Keystone Job Center, Drums PA
Important Notice - For
those individuals whose first
badge was 2014, you must attend
a clinic in 2015 in order to
re-certify for 2016.
These clinics are geared for
current active referees (grades
8, 9, 15 & 16) who need to meet
the 5 hours of instruction
requirement for 2016.
Passing grade for recert test
There are no refunds for missed
classes, or transfer of
registration fees to other
classes, unless the class is
cancelled by EPSARC.
For general registration questions
contact Joanne Neal, Office Manager,
email@example.com, or visit our
|If you no longer
wish to receive these emails, please reply to this
message with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or simply
click on the following link:
152 Corby Road
West Grove, Pennsylvania 19390
Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy.
Winter is here. That doesn't mean soccer stops.
Happy New Year! Our Futsal Tournament Series, in partnership with the Philadelphia Union and United Sports, is now in full swing. You can still join in on the action or get a shot at redemption if your squad bowed out in the first qualifier.
We are still accepting teams for each of the four remaining qualifiers. Act quickly!
January 11, 2015 – Lou Ramos Center – 344 N. Sherman St. – Allentown, PA 18109
January 19, 2015 - United Sports - 1426 Marshallton-Thorndale Rd. - Downingtown, PA 19335
January 25, 2015 - Springside Chestnut Hill Academy – 8000 Cherokee St. – Philadelphia, PA 19118
February 8, 2015 – Spooky Nook Sports – 2913 Spooky Nook Rd. – Manheim, PA 17545
- Championship: February 22, 2015- United Sports
Teams may enter more than one tournament to increase their chances of reaching the championship.
Information for the Futsal Tournament Series:
Age Groups: U-9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Boys and Girls (one level of play in each division)
Format: Guaranteed a minimum of three 22 minute games per event
Players: All games will be 5 v 5 (4 field players plus goalie), max roster of 10 players
Rules: CLICK HERE to view tournament rules
Awards: Authentic Philadelphia Union awards for the champion and finalist of each event. In addition the champion and finalist from each age group at each event qualify for the Championship Tournament.
Registration Fee: $250.00 per team/per tournament
Dear Players and Parents,
The 2014 – 2015 Olympic Development Program season begins with tryouts in September. All information is available on the Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer’s website including tryouts, locations, times and much more information regarding ODP.
- Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer's Olympic Development Program or (ODP) identifies and trains players at the elite level.
- ODP provides supplemental training and competitive opportunities for players with the goal of advancement to US Youth Soccer Regional teams, top level colleges, and ultimately national teams.
- Development as a player. ODP provides the opportunity to train and compete with the best players in Eastern Pennsylvania.
- Quality instruction from nationally licensed coaches. Our staff is among the finest coaches in the state and Region.
- Quality competition. Players will participate in games and elite tournaments against other state associations both regionally and nationally.
- Exposure to regional and national team coaches. ODP is the only true vertical integration for National Team identification. The opportunity to represent one's state, region, or country in competition.
- Exposure to top level college coaches in an effort to accelerate and enhance the college recruiting process.
- Regionalized teams within our U12 and U13 programs to maximize the number of participants in these age groups, while providing easier locations and less travel for players to receive top level training from the state’s best coaches
For more information and ODP tryout registration, please visit our website at EPYSA.org. We look forward to seeing you at tryouts in September!
Mike Barr & Kelly Connor
Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer
4070 Butler Pike, Suite 100
Plymouth Meeting PA 19462
EPYSA Indoor winners
U10 Elite Division
Champions Fishtown Hotspurs
U10 Challenge Division
Champions Feltonville SC 03
U15 Challenge Division
Champions Fishtown Titans
Danubia u9 boys
Chart for Travel and Rec
2014/2015 Referee Fees
Upcoming General Membership Meetings: