Dear Players and Parents,
The 2014 – 2015 Olympic Development Program season begins with tryouts in September. All information is available on the Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer’s website including tryouts, locations, times and much more information regarding ODP.
- Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer's Olympic Development Program or (ODP) identifies and trains players at the elite level.
- ODP provides supplemental training and competitive opportunities for players with the goal of advancement to US Youth Soccer Regional teams, top level colleges, and ultimately national teams.
- Development as a player. ODP provides the opportunity to train and compete with the best players in Eastern Pennsylvania.
- Quality instruction from nationally licensed coaches. Our staff is among the finest coaches in the state and Region.
- Quality competition. Players will participate in games and elite tournaments against other state associations both regionally and nationally.
- Exposure to regional and national team coaches. ODP is the only true vertical integration for National Team identification. The opportunity to represent one's state, region, or country in competition.
- Exposure to top level college coaches in an effort to accelerate and enhance the college recruiting process.
- Regionalized teams within our U12 and U13 programs to maximize the number of participants in these age groups, while providing easier locations and less travel for players to receive top level training from the state’s best coaches
For more information and ODP tryout registration, please visit our website at EPYSA.org. We look forward to seeing you at tryouts in September!
Mike Barr & Kelly Connor
Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer
4070 Butler Pike, Suite 100
Plymouth Meeting PA 19462